Self Care can be found in different types of categories of our life. I listed a few with some examples below. Of course this isn’t all of them. Over the past few years as I improve my self I added more “needs” improvement areas.
After all WE should be renewing ourselves.
Contact me if you need would like more self care ideas or even a habit tracker.
To the right picture
Picture on the left then right
-group fitness class
-positive social media
-family quality time
-ask for help
3 principles of mindfulness:
- Intention – bring awareness to your purpose and motivation. Why are you being aware? Why are you practicing?
- Attitude – you quality of your head brings the purpose to mind
- Attention – quality to observe and recognize what we experiences
Picture to the left
Meditation is a great outlet to clear the day to day clutter of our lives. Marcus Aurelius was a a Roman Emperor. You can only imagine how busy he was ruling the country. If you have 6 mins watch this video on How Marcus Aurelius keeps calm. It is a great way to paint the picture realistically on the greatness of just mindfulness. If you would like to read more check him out on Britannica website. There are different types of meditations. *
Here are a few listed below:
- Mindfulness mediation – fully present with your thoughts
- Transcendental – a personally assigned mantra, such as a word, sound, or small phrase, is repeated in a specific way.
- Guided meditation- someone guides imaginary and visualization. You form mental picture
- Yoga meditation- staying in the moment and practice various poses without distractions.
Interested in starting meditation I can send you some guidance for beginners. Click the YES button below.
Picture to the right
Yes to meditation button … contact me
Feel some kind of way? Be a grown up and try some tea.